Forum strony Football-Multi.com

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Bears and Packers participate in within 100 times, thus Deli
Autor Wiadomość
TelcMome 
DSG

Wysłany: 2019-08-26, 05:41   Bears and Packers participate in within 100 times, thus Deli

Wee 100 times absent versus the start out of the NFL 2019 period which is unique considering that it not merely the NFL 100th time Duke Shelley Jersey, still it moreover the 100th year of the Chicago Bears. Via at the moment youe all knowledgeable that the Bears were being favored toward kick the period off inside the Thursday Night time leading period unique upon September 5, and theyl thus as a result of web hosting their rival, the Environmentally friendly Bay Packers. A 12 months back Those people 2 groups break, with the Packers knocking off the Bears in just their 100th anniversary period opener, 24-23, and the Bears eradicating the Packers in opposition to a postseason chance with their 24-17 acquire in just their 7 days 15 recreation-up.There a whole lot that can transpire inside of these types of up coming hundred times Javon Wims Jersey, however this is your prospect in the direction of order a Really particular person prediction upon background https://www.bearsfansappa...liams_Jersey-49. Yourself can offer you me your ranking prediction, a participant stat line, or everything else on your own look will transpire that evening. Il move very first toward Deliver on your own a couple of recommendations of what I searching for. I forecast that Khalil Mack will consist of 6 tackles, 1.5 sacks, and a pressured fumble within just that sport. I far too forecast that NBC Athletics coloration-guy, Cris Collinsworth, will communicate around Mitchell Trubisky terrible Qualified Soccer Attention quality inside of the 1st quarter. What Pretty person predictions do oneself men incorporate for that recreation?

Odpowiedz do tematu